Staples Tuition Grants
Staples High School Tuition Grants Committee Inc. (“STG”) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. The Website is owned and operated by STG. STG may retain the services of a third party to host and maintain the Website. You are free to browse and access the Website. Your access to the Website is subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing, browsing or otherwise using the Website you acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and agree to be legally bound by them. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, do not use the Website.
Terms and Conditions:
- USE, COPYRIGHT You agree to use all material on the Website and the Website itself for lawful purposes. You are not authorized to alter, impede access to the Website or otherwise interfere with its lawful use by others. You are prohibited from any use of the material on the Website or the Website that would constitute an illegal offense or otherwise violate any applicable law. All material on the Website is subject the protections afforded under applicable international copyright and trademark laws. Any third party’s material appearing on the Website, is subject to the creator’s rights to their work, except as otherwise noted. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or otherwise distribute any of the content on the Website (including without limitation, images, text, audio or video or the files containing any of the forgoing generating by the software, or data accompanying such software). You agree not to reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any of the files on the Website. You may download any of the forms on the Website that are posted for download solely for use with the STG program. None of the content, material or software on the Website may be used for any other purpose. Any modification or use of the content, material or software for any other purpose is a violation of STG’s copyright, trademark or proprietary rights. The use of the content, material or software on any other web Website or computer network is prohibited without the prior written consent of STG. STG’s logo, name, and any related design and slogans are trademarks of STG. Without the written permission of STG, you are not authorized to use STG’s logo, name or any related design or slogan in any commercial or public way including without limitation in any advertising, marketing, promotion or publicity. STG reserves all rights and remedies available to it at law and equity.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY, LIMITATION OF STG LIABILITY AND RELEASE Your use of the Website is at your own risk. STG assumes no liability for the accuracy, virus-free status or environment, operability, timeliness, or completeness of any content, material or software on the Website. Your sole and exclusive right and remedy and STG’s sole obligation to you for any claim for loss arising from your use or access to the Website shall be to discontinue your use of the Website. You hereby release STG, its directors, officers, volunteers, agents, and advisors from any claim for loss arising from your use or access to the Website. ALL MATERIAL ON THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” “WHERE IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON -INFRINGEMENT. NEITHER STG NOR ANY DIRECTOR, OFFICER, AGENT, ADVISOR OR EMPLOYEE OF STG INVOLVED IN THE CREATION OR MAINTENANCE OF THE WEBSITE IS LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE.
- PRIVACY STG’s privacy statement can be viewed here. The Privacy Statement is incorporated into and forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- LINKS Any links (“Links”) on the Website to any other website on the World Wide Web are provided solely for the convenience of users and are provided by STG without any warranty. Any liability arising from your use of such Links including without limitation computer viruses or any other related loss or damage related to your use of the Links is expressly disclaimed by STG. Linked websites are maintained by others, STG does not endorse any linked web Website and the owners of such linked web Websites are not affiliated with or the responsibility of STG.
- INDEMNITY You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless STG, its directors, officers, agents, advisors, and employees from and against any and all claims (including reasonable attorney’s fees and costs) resulting from your acts or omissions in any way arising from or relating to these Terms and Conditions or your access to or use of the Website or any Link.
- APPLICABLE LAW These Terms and Conditions shall be construed solely in accordance within the internal laws of the State of Connecticut, without giving effect to principles of conflicts of laws. Any actions, proceedings or suits concerning or relating to these Terms and Conditions and your access to and use of the Website may only be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction in Stamford, Connecticut, or in the U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut, and each party hereby consents to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts and waives any objections thereto.
- SEVERABILITY AND NON WAIVER If any provision of these Terms and Condition shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. No failure on the part of STG to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions at any time or times shall impede or prevent STG from enforcing such provision in future, nor shall such failure be construed as a waiver of any right of STG.
- REVISIONS STG may at any time, in its sole discretion, without notice or liability, terminate these Terms and Conditions and or a User’s access to the Website or revise these Terms and Conditions by updating them on the Website. Your use of the Website following any such revision shall be governed by the revised Terms and Conditions, and you shall be bound to such revised Terms and Conditions for any use subsequent to such revision. You assume the obligation to review these Terms and Conditions from time to time while you continue to use the Website.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT This writing contains all of the Terms and Conditions applicable to the use of the Website and forms the entire agreement of STG and Users related to the use of the Website and supersedes any and all existing agreements and all other oral, written or other communication between Users and STG concerning the subject matter.
Copyright: Staples High School Tuition Grants Committee, Inc.