Create An Award
Here’s how to create your own Named Annual Award
STG Named Awards can be funded annually or by endowment, and can be established in honor, name, or memory of an individual, group, organization, or business.
Establishing a New Named Annual Award
- Tax-deductible donations, funded annually, with a minimum annual contribution of $2,000.
- Minimum four-year commitment, although award can continue beyond four years as long as minimum annual funding continues. Award is retired after funding stops.
- Download a printable STG Named Award information form HERE.
Establishing a New Named Endowed Award
- Tax-deductible donation(s) totaling $25,000 or more.
- Award designed to last in perpetuity or for a period of time designated by the donor.
- Based on the results of our investment portfolio, these awards are credited with an allocated annual return.
- Yearly disbursements are comprised of approximately 4-6% of the award balance, plus any donations received for that award in the current fiscal year. We will work with the named award contact to determine distribution intentions, including whether to build or reduce the award balance.
STG is a tax-exempt corporation in accordance with Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions to STG are deductible under section 170 of the Code.